⭐️ Ultra-Thin Invisible Magnetic Door Stoppers
- Ultra-Thin Design: Only 4 mm thick with a magnet force of 2 kg. This magnetic drawer latch is thin enough to not be noticed. Also strong enough to keep cabinet door, drawer, lid, sliding wardrobe door or blinds closed.
- Easy to Install: Provide powerful adhesive and screws for the two way easily installation, without drilling screw holes by using the adhesive to protect your expensive furniture from damage and use the screws for punching makes the drawer magnet catch more stable and stronger.
- Strong Magnetism: Strong magnetic force ensures that your cabinet door and drawer won't be loose anymore. This force is just right and won't make you feel hard to open your cabinet or drawer.
- Long-Lasting Durability: These flat magnets for cabinets are made of metal material, against corrosion, cracking, more durable and long lasting than the plastic one. The cabinet door closer also come with stainless steel mounting high quality screws. You don't need worry about the screw will easily broken on installation process again.
- Wide Application: These magnetic door locks are suitable for RVs, homes, offices and shops, very suitable for doors, kitchen cabinets, bookcases, shutters, wardrobes and other household furniture.
- Confirm the location to be installed and clean the surface of the cabinet door.
- Stick the double-sided tape separately on the two iron sheets ( do not stick it on the round magnet surface ).
- Stick it to the cabinet door and press firmly to ensure a tight connection.
- After 10 minutes ( very important ), close the door and check it.
- Material: Stainless Steel+ Strong Magnetic
- Size: 41 mm * 17 mm * 2.5 mm
- Weight: 25 g
- 1 Set x Magnet Door Buckles
- 2 x 3M Adhesive
- 4 x Screws
More than anything we want you to be happy with your purchase! If something doesn’t look or feel right, please contact us and we’ll make it right!
Also please be informed that placing an order means that you accept all the terms mentioned below.
CANCELLATION & MODIFICATION
If you change your mind about your purchase, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, provide your order number and the modification you would like to make. We’ll confirm once the modification or cancellation has been made.
Your order is only eligible to be canceled and modified within the date of purchase. After that time, the order is locked for processing and no longer can be adjusted.
Please also be informed that a management, processing, and transaction fee (20% of your total order value) will be applied for the cancellation.
For orders shipped to the wrong address due to a customer inputting the incorrect address:
- We are not responsible if your order gets delivered to the wrong address or returned to the sender (as all of the items would be destroyed right after they come back to the manufacturer's warehouse)
- Please be noted that replacements for these cases will not be free of charge so please be extremely careful when entering your shipping address.
CHARGEBACKS & DISPUTES
Please contact us by email before opening a merchant chargeback or payment dispute, as we can generally resolve the issue before that takes place. Any chargebacks and disputes disable our ability to issue refunds or credits due to funds being frozen.
REFUND, EXCHANGE AND RETURN
Customers have the right to request a refund/ return/ exchange within 14 days from the delivery date. Our Customer Service team will offer the best solutions for specific situations.
Refund requests for used items will be refused.
Please refer to our Exchange and Return Policy here to find more details about this.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
After our Customer Service team confirms the refund to you, it may take 2-5 business days for the amount to be officially posted and reappear in your bank account.
If you still do not receive a refund after this period, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company to ask them to have an investigation.